Friday, October 19, 2007

2nd Posting

Nicola and I went to an Aqua-Fit class at the gym and it was awesome! It went on for about 45 minutes but it went by really quickly. I felt so un-co with some of the exercises though - I just had no balance and was flapping around in the water haha! The instructor was a male as well which I thought was a bit wierd considering it was mostly middle-aged women doing the class...

Jared and I went to the Eissporthalle (Ice-hall) and tried ice-skating today. It was really difficult... not so much to actually move around but to steer and stop was really hard! I pretty much stayed along the side so I had something to hold on to to stop me from falling over, only venturing out into the middle a couple of times. Jared was better at it than me but still had trouble stopping. There were alot of little kids there (because it's holidays) that were putting us to shame!! Skating around really fast, backwards and stopping to flick ice at their friends. A couple of little girls had these penguin things that they lean on and skate around with so that they don't fall over - I think I should have looked into getting one of those hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy.....little bit disappointed that there hasn't been a bit more action on the blog page of late...